Join Us for PLR Saturday’s, With Love in Vancouver! A trail “running” extravaganza supported by Arc’teryx!
About this Event
Come through Sis,
Welcome back! After a break this Spring/Summer, we invite you to join our Winter/Fall edition of Saturday’s, With Love! Our next Trail Run will take place on September 16th, led by PLR Founder / Running Coach, Filsan Abdiaman.
Keep in mind… we meet you exactly where you’re at (no need to be a “runner”) — just come as you are.
READ OUR CODE OF CONDUCT AND SIGN OUR WAIVER BEFORE YOU SHOW UP SIS !
What to know:
Date: Saturday 16th September
Where: Lyn Valley (see route here)
Meet: End of the Line General Store
Run: The group run will head out all together from meeting place at 8:30am, there will be one run option (with options to walk/jog/hug trees). See route. Please anticipate spending longer on the trails as we will stop to reflect as we run/walk.
What to Wear:
- Dress (weather appropriate): breathable, moisture-wicking layers. Also don’t forget your gloves (as it can get pretty chilly up high).
- Shoes: Trail shoes***
- Carry a change of shoes/top/bottom/socks (and towel) in case you get wet.
- DON’T FORGET: Bring Hydration and snacks!
*** Please note: We will have a gear library supported by Arc’teryx, but sizes are limited, so if attending please let us know ASAP what your shoe size is.
- PLR Trail Running Basics,
- How to have Fun & Stay Safe on the Trails
- Sharing Trail Stories with a twist, tying it to our monthly theme
This event is supported by Arc’teryx
This event will be photographed/recorded for distribution across our social media platforms. By purchasing tickets to this event, you are agreeing to the possibility of appearing on these.
As always, tag @projectloverun in your experience.