Kick off the new year at the Peak of Vancouver! From 5:00 pm onward, celebrate the kick-off of 2020 with entertainment and fun for all ages. Glide on the
Kick off the new year at the Peak of Vancouver!
From 5:00 pm onward, celebrate the kick-off of 2020 with entertainment and fun for all ages. Glide on the 8,000-square foot mountaintop Skate Pond, take a sled down the Sliding Zone and be awed by the magical outdoor Light Walk around Blue Grouse Lake. Enjoy incredible performances throughout the night as well as a special 9:00 pm countdown for the littlest revellers that will be sure to light up the sky with a boom! This year’s celebration will be something to remember!
- Passholders receive complimentary access to the event prior to 7pm – no registration necessary! Skyride uploads will not be available after 7pm, so arrive early to guarantee access!
- Non-Passholders are required to purchase tickets! Tickets are valid after 4pm on December 31 only and includes Skyride access.
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Ice skating on the Mountaintop Skate Pond
- Sliding Zone
- Magical Light Walk (please ensure you are wearing snow-appropriate footwear)
- Sleigh Rides (snow level dependent)
- New Year’s Eve Crafts (Elf Headquarters, Chalet Main Floor)
- Visit the Gingerbread Village (Spirit Gallery)
(Tuesday) 5:00 pm
6400 Nancy Greene Way North Vancouver BC
Comments are closed.